Wednesday 13 May 2015

Skeleton Key

The door is closed shut,
but I see a key hole.
Te way that I see things,
turns it into a peephole.
What I see inside through the hole may seem small,
but I know once inside, it could become by all.

The way that I see it
makes the door no limit,
Behind it you'll find that
the mind never saw it.
A barrier only exists till you decide to overcome it
like the irritations of a fly before you decide to swat it.

As a wordsmith & key maker,
I unlock minds on lined paper,
I open doors to plains greater
than linear thoughts of self perceived over takers,
the truth may hurt or sometime provoke anger
but if I feel anything, know that I've done you a favor.

I've kicked down doors before
only to find two more,
I've broken down to the floor,
then built myself up to something more,
for all of those keepers of score,
"know that I hold the ball"

The skeleton keys knows
no locked doors,
or secrets at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment